Ram Connect rant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David Roark

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 V8 e-Torque
It's 60$ per year for Sirius XM Guardian Remote. Allows remote unlock/lock, remote start and vehicle info.
Where did you get that price. Sirius charged me with tax $140.00 for Guardian remote. I am thinking to buy my own viper type remote start and security etc.

chopperman1

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Rebel
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Where did you get that price. Sirius charged me with tax $140.00 for Guardian remote. I am thinking to buy my own viper type remote start and security etc.

It's called the Welcome Back Promo, at least that's what it says under my active subscriptions. Maybe you can call them? Mine renews in just a couple days. The ** is just saying doesn't include taxes.

1711628653592.png
1711628836586.png

David Roark

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 V8 e-Torque

Hardracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 1500 laramie 4x4 crew cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just put a Compustar (Firstech) T12 in, their add on immobilizer, and Drone, too.

Can you believe that the police published here in Toronto very recently that said to just leave your keys at the door so you have a better chance of not getting you or your family hurt when the creeps do home invasions...

00-Buck is the door greeter here ;)

Ya I read that on my Guns America email about Toronto police...dam shame to think that way.

David Roark

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 V8 e-Torque
Thank for the info. I am going to see what I can to get a better rate. Will not mention you at all.
They gave it to me for only 6 months after my current subscription comes up for renewal in June. It is better than nothing. thanks.

OP
OP
WireEd

WireEd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I use a metal coffee can with a piece of aluminum foil crimped over the top for all my car keys. The solution (duh) is to have an on-off switch on the fob. Then you could even venture out into the public without a faraday bag.
I used this setup but I kept getting annoying messages from outer space telling me my spaceship warranty had expired!!

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Remove the SPARE FOB Battery from the FOB
You could put both the FOB & battery inside of a Baggie
That way, your spare FOB would not be sending out a Signal constantly.
A FOB with the battery in it, is constantly searching for your vehicle.

A Faraday device BLOCKS that searching.

Less Costly Faraday devices, would need the Aluminum Foil or similar signal blocking material replaced every so often. Just like Sheet Metal, the aluminum foil will tear after being folded & reopened several times.

Please do not forget, thieves do NOT need electronics to open your RAM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357