Ram Forum Decals Available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill507

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have several decal designs available in wide range of colors: https://gatekeeper-products.com/

Each decal is 11.5" wide and 5/8" tall. I will have smaller version available with the week.

Feel free to send me any questions.

- Craig
Excellent work Craig A. Just ordered 2 colors of style #1.. red should look awesome but satin silver couldnt pass up. Thanks.

Sent from my rotary telephone using Tapatalk

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
I have several decal designs available in wide range of colors: https://gatekeeper-products.com/

Each decal is 11.5" wide and 5/8" tall. I will have smaller version available with the week.

Feel free to send me any questions.

- Craig
Is the 5/8” tall a typo? That’s very short in comparison to length. That’s only a little over a half inch tall.

OP
OP
Craig A

Craig A

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ford Raptor
Engine
Is the 5/8” tall a typo? That’s very short in comparison to length. That’s only a little over a half inch tall.

Not a typo, it's not tall. Style #3 and #4 are a lot taller. That's why we made several styles to choose from.

OP
OP
Craig A

Craig A

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ford Raptor
Engine
Hello eveyone, I've updated the forum decal designs so that the letters are easier to read.

Any Supporting Member requests will be receiving the new designs. Send me a PM if you haven't yet received a decal.

I've also added a color selection of 20 unique colors as well as a graphic showing each one.

Decals are available for order here:

https://gatekeeper-products.com/shop/ols/categories/ram-forum

RAM Forum 1.jpg RAM Forum 2.jpg RAM Forum 3.jpg RAM Forum 4.jpg VINYL DECAL  COLORS.jpg

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Nice upgrade!

My order is in.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yes it does. I am really curious how it will work with my Delmonico Red truck.

OP
OP
Craig A

Craig A

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ford Raptor
Engine
UPDATE

I've added a new design, Design #5, to my website that is now available for Supporting Members and for order.

There are now three different sizes of the larger design decals, styles #3, #4, and #5. I tried with the smaller decals but they're already small in size.

The Small size is perfect for coffee mugs or water bottles.

Scan2020-04-17_152314.jpg

- Craig

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The copper one looks awesome!

I put it on my rollaway tool chest. The red one will go on my rear window as it will be more visible against the deep dark tint.

Thanks for a quality product!

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Has the person doing these gone out of business or has their site just been compromised? The link in post #1 leads to a scam site trying to get you to install a bogus firefox "security" addon, forcing the actual URL gets you a site selling security equipment. The one in post #7 redirects to a wix.com site advertising a Blog system.

@Shaggy ?

-K

Shaggy

Administrator/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ram Year
--
Engine
--
I think he let the domain drop and was creating a new one. I need to talk with him to see if he is still going to be doing decals.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sorry to bump this old thread, but are we still making these? I clicked on the link and it took me to AARP lol.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
I am going to end up getting a vinyl cutting machine and I am going to be making decals for my detailing customers ... as soon as I get it I will design some and show them to Shaggy first ....

OP
OP
Craig A

Craig A

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ford Raptor
Engine
Sorry for being MIA everyone. It's been an interesting 18+ months. I'll be back up and running shortly.