Ram North Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nicholas Shriner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 North Edition
Engine
I recently purchased a 2019 Ram North Edition. These Rams sit 1 inch higher than the regular Longhorn Ram. If i level out the front, will I need a 3 inch level as apposed to the 2"? Any recommendations?

CincyZach

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Seems to me if it sits an inch higher all the way around the rake would still be the same, so you would still need the same amount to level it. Make sense?

Last edited:

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Seems to me if it sits an inch higher all the way around the rake would still be the same, so you would still need the same amount to level it. Make sense?

Yea, but since its already taller would a normal level not lift it as much? I think that was his question.

CincyZach

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yea, but since its already taller would a normal level not lift it as much? I think that was his question.

Yep we understand the question the same. What I was saying if the rake of the truck at stock height is 2” then if they raise the whole truck 1” all they way around than the rake will still be 2”.

Maybe what I should of said was OP measure the height of your rear and front wheel wells. Then take the difference and that is the height of the spacer you need to level the truck.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yep we understand the question the same. What I was saying if the rake of the truck at stock height is 2” then if they raise the whole truck 1” all they way around than the rake will still be 2”.

Maybe what I should of said was OP measure the height of your rear and front wheel wells. Then take the difference and that is the height of the spacer you need to level the truck.

But then the question would be, would a spacer to level a normal truck say 1.5” or 2” actually lift his truck that much?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyoliver45