Ram owner from Kentucky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evolizzee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Whats up everybody! My name is Justin. I'm from Bowling Green, Kentucky. Just got finished paying off my 11' Mazdaspeed 3 and wanted to sell it to get some cash for a nice, used, Baja or Scarab boat. I needed a truck, though, in order to haul the upcoming purchase... So I snatched up a nice 12' Ram this past Saturday. It's an ST, regular cab, 2WD, Hemi, Black. I'll post a pic of it after I upload a pic to photobucket.

I'm pretty stoked to have found one with the painted bumpers, 20" wheels, and duel tip exhaust... And with only 18k miles. The only plans I have with the truck are replacing the factory muffler with a magnaflow one and replacing the intake pipe with a custom pipe that provides less turbulence. I just put in a K&N drop in filter and took the Ultragauge out of the Mazda and hooked it up to the truck.

Already, a couple of my buddies at work want to do some dig racing to see how the new truck holds up against theirs. One is a yellow Rumble Bee with a cat-back exhaust and the other is a stock Lightning. Not sure how well it will perform up against them but it'll be a blast to find out.

I'm loving the truck already and hoping to gather some valuable info from this forum to keep the Ram running smooth.

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
Welcome... :favorites13:

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome aboard. Nice Express

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

OP
OP
evolizzee

evolizzee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks guys! Sorry for the newb question but what do you guys mean by "Express"? The owner of the Rumble Bee called it that but I forgot to ask him why. lol! Do you guys think I have a chance with keeping up with the Rumble and SVT with my Express? ;)

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The Express is just the package. It comes with body colored bumpers in a lower model truck. Makes it look like a sport basically. And you shouldn't have a problem with the Rumble Bee. That lightning might cause some trouble for you if he has much done to it

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

OP
OP
evolizzee

evolizzee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The Express is just the package. It comes with body colored bumpers in a lower model truck. Makes it look like a sport basically. And you shouldn't have a problem with the Rumble Bee. That lightning might cause some trouble for you if he has much done to it

Thanks. And the SVT is stock btw. Will I get banned if I post the vids of the street action if I get it on gopro?

OP
OP
evolizzee

evolizzee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice mod list you got there David. Ever took your Ram down the 1/4 mile?

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
welcome, nice truck

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year