Ram Rebel/Warlock Grille Nameplate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fishstickz

Reaction score
Ram Year
'06, '16
Engine
3.7, 5.7 Hemi
Got a 2016 Rebel recently with the mustache looking grille, and for some reason the ‘RAM’ lettering that goes on the grille was missing. OEM wise its out of stock, on backorder and have been told the supplier isnt making them anymore so I’m kind of out of luck unless any of you folks happen to have one

Also would like to find the bottom drivers seat cover for a red-trimmed rebel if theres someone out there willing to part ways for cheaper than the dealer

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Got a 2016 Rebel recently with the mustache looking grille, and for some reason the ‘RAM’ lettering that goes on the grille was missing. OEM wise its out of stock, on backorder and have been told the supplier isnt making them anymore so I’m kind of out of luck unless any of you folks happen to have one

Also would like to find the bottom drivers seat cover for a red-trimmed rebel if theres someone out there willing to part ways for cheaper than the dealer
I bet someone on here would be willing to trade if you put in in the classified section...