ramtrucks.com - 'Shopping Tools' outage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbprof

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It seems as though ramtrucks.com has had a prolonged outage for many of the elements in the 'Shopping Tools' section (e.g. 'Search New Inventory', 'View Incentives & Offers'). I've used multiple devices (mobile & non-mobile) with numerous browsers (safari, ie, firefox) and the behavior is the same across the board. I've noticed it for the better part of a week or longer now... so long in fact that I'm starting to wonder if it's just me despite the multi-device consistency?

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Working fine for me. I use Chrome.

Random_Walk

...what's this bolt do? *plink* ...oh.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 QC 4WD SLT
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
1) restart your computer to clear cache.

2) if you have any ad blockers, shut them off for their website, then refresh the page(s).

3) if that doesn't work, start disabling extensions.

4) run system updates on you computer just in case.

Random_Walk

...what's this bolt do? *plink* ...oh.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 QC 4WD SLT
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
I bet you that's it.... I have my tinfoil hat stuff running across all the devices mentioned. Will deactivate them and retry. Thx

So did that fix it for you?

OP
OP
J

jbprof

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So did that fix it for you?
Unfortunately it did not. Then I got lazy and used my girlfriend's laptop w/ Chrome and all was good. I still think it's bizarre to see iOS/safari generate the same issue as windows/IE since the add on services/software stack is completely different. When I get annoyed enough again I'll tinker more.