RC 3" lift plus spacers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vytasb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 eTorque
I am getting ready to pull the trigger on the RC 3" lift.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B2A8ZOU/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_6?smid=A4YMN0FVY8LB2&psc=1

Is it okay to also do coil spacers to gain another inch or two? Would I need shock extenders?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C0XDTZI/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

I don't want to go too high, because I'd like to go 33's at the most. I only have a 4.7 with 3.55 gears, and gears are too expensive. I have 245/75r17's on now... Would those look too small with anything higher than the 3" lift?

ceeMath

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I really want to know this too. The guy at 4 Wheel Parts said it wasn't a good idea to run the 3" RCX and 2" spacers because it'll screw up alignment angles. But then he talked up $800 spindles so I'm not sure if what he said was 100% true.

Ram X2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 L
Hello Vytasb,

Just wondering if you installed the RC 3" on your 03 Ram?

I have an 01 (my avatar) with 260K miles, but inherited my fathers 03 2wd, which has a bad case of front end rake! I would like to keep the truck and level it out. The RC kit appears to be the best option for that considering what I have heard about leveling spacers and ball joints.

Any info on your RC install, with or without the spacers would be helpful and appreciated!

I'm not planning on much bigger tires, just wondering if you or anyone else has had negative issues with the RC 3"lift on an 03 Ram 2wd. Actually, I think, and have heard that the front springs will level it out without using the rear blocks.

Thanks!