RCX 4 inch lift kit. 2 issues. Front seat bar and driveline vibration.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whitd5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This issue seems to come up all the time. People mention that rough country uses a lot of their 6” lift parts in the 4” lift kit. If you raised it another 2 inches then you can imagine how your sway bar and front axles would sit level. You can buy different end links to level the sway bar and seems like most people just deal with the axle angles being slightly upward.

WamBam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This issue seems to come up all the time. People mention that rough country uses a lot of their 6” lift parts in the 4” lift kit. If you raised it another 2 inches then you can imagine how your sway bar and front axles would sit level. You can buy different end links to level the sway bar and seems like most people just deal with the axle angles being slightly upward.
I feel ya on that, but I've had my kit on for about 3 months and today the sway bar link bushing were completely spreaded off because of the angle. it also seems like I dont have any travel at all with these sway bars being pushed up so much

WamBam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
im planning on taking the sway bars off and trying to find another brand with a better reputation for sway bar links

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
im planning on taking the sway bars off and trying to find another brand with a better reputation for sway bar links

Measure the distance you have now from the LCA mount to the sway bar mount.
Then remove the links, place the bar parell to the ground more or less and measure the distance, imagine you have the link in there for an appromixation. post the numbers.

Also, measure the gap you have between your fender lip and top of the tire with the truck level.
Then jack up the front and measure the gap with the wheel in the air.
Post both numbers.

IMG_6466.jpeg

WamBam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here’s what is should look like in theory, didn’t measure it for exact numbers

365CA9DF-0439-4065-BC7B-3B1133140A93.jpeg

metalchewy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 TRX4
Engine
4.7L
Did you ever figure out the rear vibration? My Truck is vibrating at those speeds after installing my 4" RCX lift.
Old thread. Doubtful of a response. The OP hasn't been seen for almost 3 years.