Re: Tonneau Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trainingdragon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I have a 2005 Dodge Ram Quad cab Silver with a Snugtop painted to match tonneau cover. I'm probably looking to change to a different cover. Here's my question. How easy would it be to sell it? Is this a desirable item for anyone? It's in very good shape and paint looks great. Functions well but just doesn't suit my needs anymore. Just wondering if I'm wasting my time trying to sell it?

Thanks everyone

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I'd put it on a local craigslist or FB Marketplace. Shipping a used one would be cost prohibitive, IMHO.

OP
OP
T

Trainingdragon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thanks. I was figuring on that. Local pick up only. I just wasn't sure if anyone would even want it. Even for a good price??

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Selling items on the forum has some requirements.

Those are found in the rules linked at the top of each page here at RamForum.com

OP
OP
T

Trainingdragon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thanks. I wasn't actually trying to sell it here, just getting a feeling for whether or not it seems like an item that could sell. Sorry, not looking to violate any site rules.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
You never know till you try. Lost it and see what happens. Might be worth it to put a sign on the truck and drive with it. But get a prepaid cell phone you can use just for the number, don't list your regular number.