Reached a Milestone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doug5656

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My 2016, 1500 Laramie hit the 100k mark yesterday. While 83k of those were by the previous 2 owners; it’s still a milestone for me. Also, just prior, I had the 100k service-including spark plugs (ugh) done. While I had a bit of sticker shock, it has made a VERY NOTICEABLE improvement in my MPG. So Im very happy with that! She's a little dirty but happy all the same-its pollen season in NJ! IMG_0173.jpeg

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Dirty? :cool: You should see mine. I took a hose and rag to it about mid-March, then put a cross-country drive on it through rain, mud, and dust and it was so covered with crud you could write your name on it. Then I've had to park under a carport for a month where there are several nesting birds in the rafters dropping all sorts of stuff on it so it's even worse now. I'm going to take a hose and rag to it again tomorrow, though, and start over.