Ready for 22''s ! Wheels Are Mounted !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
heefageLA

heefageLA

Reaction score
Ram Year
05, 14, 17, 20, 23
Turns out OE Wheels has discontinued the Black with Machined Face wheels... Stockwheelsolutions.com has given me the Hyper Black wheels at no extra charge since their website showed them in stock!

Now, ill have the option to keep them Hyper Black or have them Powder Coated to match my paint. I like options. :cool::D

tH2Fhzi.png

Last edited:

grizzstang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you are going to be loosing some of the chrome, like the mirror caps, door handles and at some point the bumpers I would say keep the black.

If you are leaving the truck as is I would color match to the silver on the bottom of your truck. For ***** and giggles I would probably also paint the center cap to match your red pinstripe too.

OP
OP
heefageLA

heefageLA

Reaction score
Ram Year
05, 14, 17, 20, 23
If you are going to be loosing some of the chrome, like the mirror caps, door handles and at some point the bumpers I would say keep the black.

If you are leaving the truck as is I would color match to the silver on the bottom of your truck. For ***** and giggles I would probably also paint the center cap to match your red pinstripe too.

I like these comments. I plan on Powder Coating both bumpers to match the Silver bottom. Also was thinking of getting Red lug nuts to go with the pin stripe.

OP
OP
heefageLA

heefageLA

Reaction score
Ram Year
05, 14, 17, 20, 23
I had to use a .25'' spacer to clear the front A-arms, but after that they mounted up nicley! Lets what you guys think.

Its overcast today so the pics arent that great.

Even though its a larger tire and wheel they look smaller for some reason... I think when it comes time for new tires in a couple of years ill get one size larger.

YwY1FyE.png

uPTQArq.png

Last edited:

TigreST

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking good. I like the wheels too! Also going after a color matched OEM fender flare install with my RAM as you have. Paint match kit arrived today, flares are in the garage waiting for a weather window...which looks like April or June at this point, lol. My OE wheels are the PVD Black Chrome.

T.

IMG_2535.jpg

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
22x10 semi black hellcat replicas on 285 nexen. Got them 3 years ago and get rotated on every spring and off every fall. Only gripe is I would have went with the 305 tire to add alittle more sidewall. Originally got them for my 14 express black out and then swapped them over to my 18 Laramie.

F55DC8B3-1D5E-4A27-A77B-D622706DA302.jpeg

6266BCA6-73B8-40F2-9ED2-392D49E28836.jpeg

OP
OP
heefageLA

heefageLA

Reaction score
Ram Year
05, 14, 17, 20, 23
Looking good. I like the wheels too! Also going after a color matched OEM fender flare install with my RAM as you have. Paint match kit arrived today, flares are in the garage waiting for a weather window...which looks like April or June at this point, lol. My OE wheels are the PVD Black Chrome.

T.

View attachment 155282

I have some caliper covers on the way as we speak. Theres so much open space between the wheels and rotors now it really needs something to clean it up. Plus, the Red pin stripe on mine needs something to tie it all together. Im thinking about painting my rotors with some high temp gloss black or silver to...

TigreST

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The caliper covers make a nice clean look and add that splash of color. There not that much to them, but the finish (powder coat?) so far has held up very well even through winter conditions. It takes longer to pull the wheels off for the cover install then it does to install the covers. Some photo's from my install attached.

T.

CaliperCover1.jpg

CaliperCover2.jpg

CaliperCover3.jpg

CaliperCover4.jpg