Regular cab seat swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

insipid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What are the seat options that will fit in a regular cab with jumpseat, i want to upgrade to something with better support. Are the quad and crew cab front seats a direct swap? Any better ideas on how to do this out there?

Avgas

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
What are the seat options that will fit in a regular cab with jumpseat, i want to upgrade to something with better support. Are the quad and crew cab front seats a direct swap? Any better ideas on how to do this out there?

Any 4th gen seat is a direct bolt in swap. I just put in powered rebel seats on my '15 express that had the manual seats originally.

OP
OP
I

insipid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is the jumpseat console attached to the other two seats or can i swap in buckets?

Avgas

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Both the power seats and manual seats are compatible with both the jumpseat or center console.
The jumpseat is bolted to the passenger seat via two brackets, the mounting holes for these brackets are present in both the ppower seats and manual seats.

Front Bracket Mounted to Manual Seat
pSMg8T8.jpg

Rear Bracket Mounted to Jumpseat
yJHLJSH.jpg

Rear Mounting Holes on Power Seats
TvQrVI1.jpg

Front Mounting Holes on Power Seats
L2T5JRX.jpg

On the driver's side, the jumpseat is bolted to the floor, but you will need to bolt the seatbelt buckle to the drivers seat. Mounting hole also present in both seat.

Bdz1fLt.jpg

zstampe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any 4th gen seat is a direct bolt in swap. I just put in powered rebel seats on my '15 express that had the manual seats originally.

Plug and play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk