2012 Ram 2500 Jump Seat Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bwiggins1985

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0TD
Hi guys. Been forever since I sold my Gen 2 to my MIL. Unfortunately my father passed away this last November and I am inheriting his 2012 Ram 2500 ST. It has the factory jump seat center console. I am wanting to get the 2013 style jump seat with the 3 cup holders. My only question is will it work with my setup. It has the floorboard transfer case shifter with cup holders. It looks like this on the inside. Actual pictures if the inside of the truck from tonight.

Attachment.jpeg

Here is a cleaner picture I found online of the interior that matches the interior with the floor shifter.
IMG_0033.png

Here is the jump seat I am wanting to install below. I have found a few on eBay with the ac vents. I think this one has the ac vents in the back but I am not sure. My uncle went out and took the pictures and I can’t see the back if the jump seat to confirm if mine has the rear ac. I’m not sure if there is any way to hook up the usb cables inside the 2013+ jump seat with actually getting my hands on my truck to see if there is anything under there as far as wires.

IMG_0026.png

I plan on doing several upgrades along the way to make sure it’s around for a long time to come.

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm not sure if that fits or not, but if additional, or better located cup holders are what your after, take at look at Geno's Garage. The have a cup holders that are used with a standard jump seats. If you want the entire jump seat, maybe check with some salvage yards and measure to see if they fit.

OP
OP
B

Bwiggins1985

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0TD
Yep bought one of those last weekend and they work but make it too hard to close the lid. Picked up a 2019 ram jump seat and will install it this week to see how it fits.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Yes, it will fit. I actually put one in my 3rd gen. It's been a long time but on the 3rd gen I may have just swapped to top over but on yours the whole think should just swap over

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thoffmann517