Remote fuse box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bellaireroad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone installed a small remote fuse box for accessories? Where did you put it and what materials did you use? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Has anyone installed a small remote fuse box for accessories? Where did you put it and what materials did you use? Thanks

Mine is from 4thGenRamElectronics from facebook. Looks like the one Kalill put in, I mounted mine in the same location and its controlled by a oem aux switch setup.
Video is from my WhytRam days but have it in my 19 classic now

OP
OP
bellaireroad

bellaireroad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks guys, That’s a great looking relay box, I was looking more for a fuse box

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

ToxicFire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was just looking at fuse boxes last night. I wanted a 12 blade box. Wanting to install a few led bars,will never need 12 blade spots but thought its only a couple bucks more usually then 6.
Never done this before though so didnt buy nothing and wanting to do more research so now ill watch here lol.

Post up what you used and how it looks

Roman217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Check out Blue Sea Systems. They make a lot of marine electrical products. They have quite a few waterproof fuse boxes available in various sizes.

Something like this may be a good option depending on how many circuits you are trying to feed.
https://www.bluesea.com/products/5056/ST-Blade_Water-Resistant_Fuse_Block

If you need higher amperage circuits then the "Safety Hub" may be a good option.

OP
OP
bellaireroad

bellaireroad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Check out Blue Sea Systems. They make a lot of marine electrical products. They have quite a few waterproof fuse boxes available in various sizes.

Something like this may be a good option depending on how many circuits you are trying to feed.
https://www.bluesea.com/products/5056/ST-Blade_Water-Resistant_Fuse_Block

If you need higher amperage circuits then the "Safety Hub" may be a good option.

Thanks, will give them a look.

Moparfanatic21

U.S. Marine Vet - 0321, Now a Doctor...of Vehicles
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought a 48 blade fuse box and used 24 for relays. Just so I can continue to expand. I plan on using 24 as switched power and 24 as constant.

Eaton makes the box. Now I'm trying to find a company that makes wires with tracers

farmallboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I bought a 48 blade fuse box and used 24 for relays. Just so I can continue to expand. I plan on using 24 as switched power and 24 as constant.

Eaton makes the box. Now I'm trying to find a company that makes wires with tracers

Sounds like quite the setup. That on a pickup? What types of accessories you run? And plan to run?!

Moparfanatic21

U.S. Marine Vet - 0321, Now a Doctor...of Vehicles
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds like quite the setup. That on a pickup? What types of accessories you run? And plan to run?!

Yep. Have them on all my Ram from 01-18 (most are PWs). I run train horns, two winches (front and back), power inverters for the cab, bed, and outside the truck, on board air run off of the motor, lights, led lights in the bed and cab, air helper springs in the rear, air lockers, lights, amp for the speakers, amp for the subs, did I mention lights?, And gives me some room to add things. I have MAJOR OCD when it comes to wiring. I like it too look factory and be easily removed (so I use automotive connectors like Delphi) and want everything protected. :)