Remote kill switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
This is the way i have mine done,but i like the remote idea a little better,might switch mine over .
This video is a little better at showing the wiring,starting at roughly the 8 minute mark.

JW2 Innovations

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500
Engine
Here's a plug and play kill switch solution without cutting any wires to deter would be thieves LINK

No, it doesn't add another remote control to your car, but some don't want to anyway. Remote start functions as it normally does, but would be thief can't push button to go to RUN position so vehicles NOT moving!

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Here's a plug and play kill switch solution without cutting any wires to deter would be thieves LINK

No, it doesn't add another remote control to your car, but some don't want to anyway. Remote start functions as it normally does, but would be thief can't push button to go to RUN position so vehicles NOT moving!
Where were you several years ago,when i was hard wiring in switches in my Chyrco products,lol. You have a very good plug-n-play kit JW.

JW2 Innovations

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500
Engine
Where were you several years ago,when i was hard wiring in switches in my Chyrco products,lol. You have a very good plug-n-play kit JW.
I hear you.....TBH....at that time I was in a older F250 6.0 Super Duty without a FOB of any type! :) Got tired of being under/over it working on it all the time. I had it bullet proofed (done myself) and engine/tranny running strong. But everything else around the motor was needing attention. Last straw was after I replaced the entire A/C system forward of the firewall, it was time to move on. It was all working when I sold it, but so glad I'm only adding what I want when I want now with my 2500 6.7!
I'm going to post soon here in my Vendor areas, but I just added a 2 switch harness to the product list on my website! It just keeps growing!