Remote Start and WiTech

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grizeg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've ordered the factory remote start hood latch kit. I'm installing myself, I'd like to program myself and I keep seeing this WiTech stuff. Where does one obtain this? Is this something I buy like a kit or something I download on an Android device like i see in the videos... Or something I log into.. im Serious;ly confussed. sorry if this has been asked before, i did a quick search and didn't see anything...

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
its one of the few things that cant be done without going to a dealer. you can do the install, but the dealer will have to do the final key program and computer activations.

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I've ordered the factory remote start hood latch kit. I'm installing myself, I'd like to program myself and I keep seeing this WiTech stuff. Where does one obtain this? Is this something I buy like a kit or something I download on an Android device like i see in the videos... Or something I log into.. im Serious;ly confussed. sorry if this has been asked before, i did a quick search and didn't see anything...
https://www.ramforum.com/threads/alfaobd.123982/
Thoroughly read through the first post of this thread and the links in the first post. This software will let you enable your remote start for a little bit more than what the dealer is going to charge you anyway, let alone everything else you can do with it.