RETRO LOOK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Olyeir…wife says no to Red Tow hooks..lol… cannot cross that line lol..Ramdiver you must be confusing me with someone who knows computers etc.. software program ?.. hey go for it bud.. lol This has been a great Birthday present… but I havre my limits to do more especially with “software “… haha geeez I am 76..I remember the days we only used telephones..lol.. cheers all you made my day..Dave
Don't worry Dave,you're not the only guy who's putor limited,lol. Hell i can't even text,wife has tried to teach me,but it just goes over my head,but i can do math in my head faster then most can do it on calculator :Big Laugh: :Big Laugh:

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A vinyl sticker overlay like this:

What a great find!

Only $15 with free delivery in the US. And a great website where you can test most of the colours on Ram trucks.

Nudge nudge, wink wink :cool:

I may order a selection, a good excuse for a road trip to my NY mailbox.

OP
OP
Dave Haddon

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got the right image from this business but they wanted $17.71 to ship to Canada and listed a 45 day turn around..really ??...the item is a flat decal. You could put it in a small padded letter package and send it here in 4 days..Anyway I have the image i am thinking of in any caseBlackRed.jpg

OP
OP
Dave Haddon

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just dawned on me as I look at that RAM letter in the photo( I was told it is for the Classic ) ..is that the same dimentions as the WARLOCK grill RAM.??..hmmmm.. Update..info from supplier they have the dimensions for the Worlock mustache grill so no worries if I pull the trigger.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dave Haddon

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You bet..also getting a debadge on the Glovebox for Warlock's. His interior tis seriously lacking as it is basically a K9 transport. So have a few door lights and now the glovebox badge..being sent to Tacoma so we will not have everything until we come home in July. Might also get an etrailer 1 1/8 anti sway bar while I am there.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I like that you made it your own, but I'm not a fan of the hood. Kind of makes me think of this...

1713121468909.png

And once I went there I can't unsee it.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like that you made it your own, but I'm not a fan of the hood. Kind of makes me think of this...

View attachment 541142

And once I went there I can't unsee it.

And that's a bad thing because...?

Dave could be the boy wonder of Saskatoon, that's far enough away from Gotham City. :cool:

rvance

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pent 3.6
I wish I could have the green and gold of my old Ramcharger Prospector.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
And that's a bad thing because...?

Dave could be the boy wonder of Saskatoon, that's far enough away from Gotham City. :cool:

Haha I'm not asking who Batman will be in that scenario. Not saying if it's good or bad. Just that that's what came to mind when I saw the pic. Not a look I'm particularly fond of at this point in my life but I loved the bat mobile when I was a kid. And it's Dave's truck. If he loves it then that's all that matters.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Haha I'm not asking who Batman will be in that scenario. Not saying if it's good or bad. Just that that's what came to mind when I saw the pic. Not a look I'm particularly fond of at this point in my life but I loved the bat mobile when I was a kid. And it's Dave's truck. If he loves it then that's all that matters.

I haven't witnessed too many people who seem to have Dave's level of interest and creativity to customize their ride like him.

It's refreshing and reminds me of some of my earlier passions in life. :cool:

Go Dave!

OP
OP
Dave Haddon

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yep you know when you get my age and there are just a few summers left to enjoy your ride it’s enjoyable to be a little creative… maybe a tad over the top with what pleases you aesthetically. If I had a mechanical background like some of you lads I’d be venturing into that arena. But like the man said..” you’ve got to know your limitations “…lol