review: 37x1250x20 Ironman All Country M/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lifted2wd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
If you are looking for a good riding, cost effect M/T I'd recommend giving these a look. I've had them on my truck for about 4 months and barely notice any wearing. I paid under $1000 w tax and install for the set

The noise is not bad at highway speeds and they balanced out really good.

They are a LR-E tire which is great for towing/hauling

I got these in replacement of my Mickey Thompson MT/Z which I will never purchase again. They wore out fast and did not balance out very well.

02ramboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
What do you keep your air pressure at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuxton

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I ran their A/T on my Silverado. I was pleasantly surprised with how well they held up, especially for the cost. Post up some pics!

OP
OP
Lifted2wd

Lifted2wd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I ran their A/T on my Silverado. I was pleasantly surprised with how well they held up, especially for the cost. Post up some pics!

I was skeptical on the price, but the seller I bought them from had a 30 day guarantee so I figured WTH. But I really enjoy them and have recommended them to a lot of people

I'll get some tread pics shortly.

20171017_173218.jpg

02ramboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
I have load e tires as well with stock rims and I can’t get it to cut even can’t get the ends down flat with the middle and that’s at 45 and 50 and everything in between I got wider rims so I’m hoping that fixes the problem

OP
OP
Lifted2wd

Lifted2wd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have load e tires as well with stock rims and I can’t get it to cut even can’t get the ends down flat with the middle and that’s at 45 and 50 and everything in between I got wider rims so I’m hoping that fixes the problem

Let me know if that helps! I'm looking into rims but love the stock look.

02ramboi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Let me know if that helps! I'm looking into rims but love the stock look.

Yeah I really didn’t want to change either but with all my research when everyone went wider it helped so there on the way I will let you know once there installed

thekevin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was skeptical on the price, but the seller I bought them from had a 30 day guarantee so I figured WTH. But I really enjoy them and have recommended them to a lot of people

I'll get some tread pics shortly.

View attachment 121519

Are you running wheel spacers with those and now that it’s been a couple of months what is your opinion of them.

OP
OP
Lifted2wd

Lifted2wd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Are you running wheel spacers with those and now that it’s been a couple of months what is your opinion of them.

No wheel spacers on the truck at all. Love the tires. Quiet. Wearing very well and even.