Ride/MPG/Off-road/Tow experience with RC 2.0 Leveling Struts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IdaRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
First post and new owner of a 2014 4x4 Ram Sport. Love the thing and have been slowly starting to tinker.

I know there are strong opinions about the Bilsteins and they remain my first choice. However, I had a heavy discount code for their website and I just purchased the Rough Country 2.0 Leveling Struts.

I don’t have plans on lifting the truck and would like to retain as much of the current ride quality I love in that truck. Looking just to level. Also, push come to shove I’d prefer to have a small amount of rake remaining over the opposite. I’ll occasionally be towing a smaller, light travel trailer (4kish lbs). Basically I plan to use the truck for a little bit of everything from highway, towing, to light off-road. I’d like for it to be good at most things and it need not be best at any of them.

Acknowledging that I should have just paid the extra cash for the Bilsteins, anyone have first hand experience with these RC 2.0 leveling struts? I’ve searched the board and found awesome stuff on the Bilsteins but nothing substantive on these. Any info/experiences before they arrive and I put them on would be greatly appreciated

Link (although I’m not sure if product links are allowed, will delete the link if inappropriate)

https://www.roughcountry.com/dodge-leveling-struts-30002.html#box-yreviews