Ridetech level tow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fieldoc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Installed their rear air bags in place of my coil springs. Also put in Timber grove auto air leveling system. More than pleased. First off the ride empty is smoooooth. And now when tow or have weight in bed stay level automatically. Only drawback is price which is roughly 1600 when done and that's installing myself which is not hard either. But went this route cause previous ram had air suspension and wanted the ride that had and now have again. I did try Steves coil replacement air bags but they were rougher than my coils for some reason, I might be to picky because his products are excellent. He is great to work with also.

Ramcharger60

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 crew cab sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You probably had too much air pressure in the timber grove bags. I have their 6"drop CRM and also the compressor system. On my truck the ride is fine unless I hook my rv up then it becomes stiff, which I want anyways with a load

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

Fieldoc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Tried different psi as had them hooked up to fill manually first and did not matter where at just did not like them.