Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jacoblane216

Reaction score
Ram Year
Late 2004 / 2004 1/2
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anybody know of anyone making new production number plates for the special edition trucks(Rumble Bee, Daytona, GTX, SRT-10, SRT-10 Yellow Fever, etc.? I know you can find the dress up kit on 3rdstrike and I’ve actually already bought one for my Rumble Bee to replace the door panel bees and it came with 2 similar rumble bee stickers that kind of mimicked the original metal plate but like I just said they’re stickers, epoxy coated and they’re actually bigger than factory so I put one on the tailgate and passenger airbag. But I haven’t been able to find the actual metal plate like I need because mine is not in the best condition. It looks like probably a kid of the previous owner was picking at it and it’s warped in several places. image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 3

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Does anybody know of anyone making new production number plates for the special edition trucks(Rumble Bee, Daytona, GTX, SRT-10, SRT-10 Yellow Fever, etc.? I know you can find the dress up kit on 3rdstrike and I’ve actually already bought one for my Rumble Bee to replace the door panel bees and it came with 2 similar rumble bee stickers that kind of mimicked the original metal plate but like I just said they’re stickers, epoxy coated and they’re actually bigger than factory so I put one on the tailgate and passenger airbag. But I haven’t been able to find the actual metal plate like I need because mine is not in the best condition. It looks like probably a kid of the previous owner was picking at it and it’s warped in several places. View attachment 523776View attachment 523777
You might get more answers if you post this down in the 3rd Gen section.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I seem to remember, some of the Special Edition Rams
Have an identifier plate, under the carpet, under the front passenger seat

Some dealerships were cloning these Special Editions, but did not include the hidden plate

Because of this dealership cloning practice, Chrysler stopped publishing the actual production numbers of the Special Edition Models

Last edited: