Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith Sparlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 desiel
What are the best fitting seat covers ? I've seen a few where they are not tight at all and don't look good . Looking for a tight fit . Thanks folks and stay safe .

British Bulldog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
I have put cover craft seatsavers in all three of my rams. Very good protection, BUT not tight. What I wanted. On my wife’s Renegade we fitted CoverKing ( note the different company) neoprene supreme. I was skeptical as reviews were mixed. They are really, really good. Tight, neat look smart. They come with a pad you put on seat so they don’t slip. Highly recommend you look at these mate. Don’t worry about colour, that was our choice!6F83E0F9-89A1-4B7A-89D1-7FB0955575B5.jpeg

British Bulldog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
I am sure there are others out there but as I said we are very happy with these from CoverKing. A pain to put on and off, so don’t expect to wash them every week! If you want quick on/off then the ones in my truck are ideal. Canvas/poly mix, BUT, they look like seat covers and definitely not tight and form fitting.

John Jensen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
I put Marathon covers on my 2016 daily driver Eco in 2016. They fit so well and tight you would not now they are covers. Hot the camo cordura nylon because my Lab goes everywhere with me and sheds all year long. Dog hair just blows off. And water resistant, maybe waterproof. Have spilled on them, and they wipe clean, never a stain. They are laser cut to fit your specific truck and IMO their cordura nylon is indestructible.
Marathon

carl0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
The neoprene covers look nice but they get hot during summer days.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Another vote for Coverrking Neo Supream ! Fit tight look great. If you use the can Upholstery cleaner FYI DO NOT use the plastic scrub brush that comes on the can lid :O It will nap up the cover :O Guess how I know lol

FAW3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I have Scanda seat covers. Fit great, well made, washable cold.KIMG2185.JPG

Rustyraindog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 PW
Engine
Another vote for the neoprene from cover king here, especially when I am soaking wet from the lovely NW weather.

Terry1958

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I went with leather Clazzio's in my '05 and love them. The console cover is not fantastic, but the seats look great.