seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bryan28

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I looked at previous threads related to seat covers but didn't really see what I'm looking for. I want a durable, nice looking, nice fitting seat cover for my cloth bucket seats. Not really looking for leather. I tend to slide off the edge of my seat when I exit the vehicle and don't want to wear out the factory cloth. I was wondering if the wet okoles would work or if the neoprene would wear out eventually. Any better solution than neoprene that still looks good? Thanks

Sitedrifter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just ordered these

Coverking Poly-Cotton Seat Covers

They look nice and it states they have a nice fit.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Wet okoles are the best covers I ever had. So durable and water proof, and they really look good with the logo's. The nice thing is the way they fit, not super tight like some other off brands. They are really made perfect as far as fit and function. My question would be how do they reconcile the center compartment area. is it still usable for storage? if not that would be a deal killer for me.

sds

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ghostexpress, were you able to get pictures of those Carhartt's on your seats? I am needing covers and have looked at the Okele's but was told that they can give a pretty bad case of the swamp-butt. The Carhartt's are the others that I am considering.

SDS

iceyivy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
I looked at previous threads related to seat covers but didn't really see what I'm looking for. I want a durable, nice looking, nice fitting seat cover for my cloth bucket seats. Not really looking for leather. I tend to slide off the edge of my seat when I exit the vehicle and don't want to wear out the factory cloth. I was wondering if the wet okoles would work or if the neoprene would wear out eventually. Any better solution than neoprene that still looks good? Thanks

http://www.ramforum.com/f42/covercraft_cahartt_seat_covers-70458/

hemi1282

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram Tradesman
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I'd like to see the carhartt seat covers to thinkin about purchasing a set, all my work clothes are carhartt and they last forever getting beat to death

henryhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had wet okoles in my jeep and they definitely get hot. Swamp ass guaranteed. I just put the carhartts in my truck today. Ask me in a few months how I lIke them:)

badzdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had the Wet Okole's in my last Ram and they were fantastic. Great fit, waterproof and cleaned up nice.

madrussian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Another vote for Wet Okole's... heard nothing but great things about them.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Wet Okole's are super pricey. They wanted close to $700 for front and back on my truck.