September 2021 Voting Thread - Sponsored by [email protected]

Who's your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

The time has come to vote for your favorite truck!

gotexhaustblack_background-png.png

This month is sponsored by @Nick@GotExhaust

Gotexhaust.com

The winner this month will receive a $25 store credit to use at Gotexhaust.com

Big thank you to Nick!

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good luck everyone!

FYI, I did edit a few rules so check that out when you have some time. I didn't realize I forgot to include supporting members are allowed to participate even if they are under the 50 post requirement.

And after this one, you still must own your truck to enter. No more entering trucks you got rid of haha.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Great looking RAMs again this month! Tough call here, I like how we got different generations and different styles. This is a good one!

Spike95

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don’t feel right voting for myself, so I had to go for the other white Ram in the line up.

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
that would mean you like someone elses truck better, which is possible i guess.

Spike95

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
that would mean you like someone elses truck better, which is possible i guess
No, I think the newer generations are very nice trucks, but I still prefer the older ones. I can still remember exactly where I was the first time I saw a 2nd Gen Dodge.

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No, I think the newer generations are very nice trucks, but I still prefer the older ones. I can still remember exactly where I was the first time I saw a 2nd Gen Dodge.
i would have voted for my favorite truck may it be mine or someone elses. idk.

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
I wasn't saying that voting for your own was wrong, I was just meaning for me if I had of won by just 1 vote (which I did) and one of the votes was mine I wouldn't have felt right. The one I only won by one with didn't vote for himself either, he could have made it a tie if he did but he chose not to vote for himself either. Otherwise I don't like any truck better than mine but I voted for another one anyway! LOL

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If your own vote was between a win and a loss do me a favor and vote for yourself. Makes my life easier HAHA!

In all seriousness, who cares? Vote for yourself or anyone else! I hide the results until you vote for that reason. Don't pick based on the numbers, pick based on the truck you like!

Spike95

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If your own vote was between a win and a loss do me a favor and vote for yourself. Makes my life easier HAHA!

In all seriousness, who cares? Vote for yourself or anyone else! I hide the results until you vote for that reason. Don't pick based on the numbers, pick based on the truck you like!
I honestly would not have voted at all if I could’ve seen the results without doing so.

Another thought… Is it possible to list the mods/upgrades on each truck with their pics like we did in the nomination thread? Some trucks have more hiding underneath than the pics show. Just a thought for future contests.