Service Air Suspension System, Service Trailer Brake System, Service Electronic Braking System Trouble codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raminator711

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have these three codes pop up at once and always together. I’ve reset the air suspension by pushing the two air suspension buttons together and All the codes went always and a month later they returned. I tried to reset again and now it won’t reset again. I can still change the air suspension from the settings in Uconnect. I’ve googled and looked on forums but could not find any solutions to this problem. Id rather not bring it in to the dealer. I have a 2017 Ram rebel 5.7l with about 225k.
Any one ran into this problem and found a solution?

Deepc6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Etorque
I had the same issue on my 2016, it was a faulty trailer brake module which is behind the dash. If you disconnect the wire to it and drive for a bit it should go away.

OP
OP
Raminator711

Raminator711

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I guessing this would require me to take the whole center console off? Did you have a YouTube video you used?

OP
OP
Raminator711

Raminator711

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If anyone had this issue I look on a Cummins forum and they suggested an alignment. I went to get a alignment and my lights were still on until I drove for about 20-30 minutes and the lights went away and it’s been 10 days since and the lights haven’t appeared.