ship to Canada?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raggdoll

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Laramie, 2018 Sport, 2021 3500 6.7, 2014 Sport, 2021 Classic Night Express
Engine
hemi 5.7
Do you ship to Canada?

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do you ship to Canada?

I'm not certain if you're close to any of the border crossings but if you are, there are often package-receiving services you can use that add up to a big savings over shipping to a Canadian address.

I use myusaddress.ca in Ogdensburg, NY for $7 Can or $5 US/package. Plus gas & bridge fees, I still save a few $.

You can also ship to a UPS Store or any USPS outlet and pickup for a small fee.

Last edited:

chopperman1

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Rebel
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Considering the OP posted on All Mopar Parts vendor page.... the who has been answered, the what is irrelevant at this point. Some? Most? dealers are prohibited from shipping out of country.

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
Considering the OP posted on All Mopar Parts vendor page.... the who has been answered, the what is irrelevant at this point. Some? Most? dealers are prohibited from shipping out of country.
New vehicles yes, there are some controls, but parts are shipped back and forth all the time. I have bought lots of parts from U.S. dealers. In the past few months alone, Mopar, Lexus, Toyota and GM. Lots of parts are much cheaper or at least available from the States versus what we get here. Interestingly, some parts are much cheaper here in Canada, even before exchange and shipping. Really pays to shop around.

Last edited:

canadiankodiak700

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L Pentastar
Definitely false information right there. I live in Canada and I have bought from both aftermarket vendors and OEM dealers, both ATV parts and vehicle parts. And I actually have a co-worker that has bought two vehicles directly from US dealerships and had them shipped by rail across the border at a huge savings. Education on the topic is your friend.