Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beuneek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Recently bought a '14 3500 4x4 and it needs new shocks. There is a rough country sticker in the door jamb but it doesn't look lifted. My guess is it has a level kit on it. do I need longer shocks in the front for the leveling kit? They look stock. Also what shocks do you all recommend?

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Look on top of the front and rear springs for spacers. Do you want budget shocks or good shocks? Bilstein is a good budget option. Or look into Carli or Thuren. They also sell full packages if you want to remove the rough country stuff. You can measure the spacer if there is one

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Plenty of options out there, just depends on your budget and what you want out of them. 1st thing is we need to see if you are lifted or leveled so we can make sure we get you setup with the correct options. As @crazykid1994 mentioned, see if you have any spacers or anything like that. Also if it is a RC level/lift and you want something with better ride comfort and/or performance we can offer other options.

message me if you would more info and qoutes