Shout out to Moe's Performance!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texan279

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I wanted to give a shout out to Matt at Moe's Performance. I left work early to stop by and pick up an oil catch can. I didn't even realize his business is literally 3 blocks from my mother in laws. So I get there and we start talking. I end up leaving with the catch can, Vararam intake, and 180 thermostat. The whole time I was there Matt was super friendly and took the time to answer all of my questions without making me feel stupid. He really went above and beyond. This is my 4th purchase from Moe's. First three orders I had shipped because I wasn't in a rush and didn't feel like making the 2 hour round trip. They all shipped super fast, literally got the email saying my items had shipped within hours of purchasing. Bottom line, Moe's has earned me as a customer for life, top notch service and top notch products!

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I agree, his customer service is great and he is also a nice guy to talk to in person, makes you feel like you’ve been friends for years even though you just met.

RLJ10X

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If my cam ever goes bad, I'm calling Matt.

Every time I've ever dealt with Matt, the end result was perfect.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hemi's hate heat. The 180 makes your truck run cooler. Your truck will perform better.
Jay