Show them off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mynameisante

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
one of the last times it was clean, which was about a year ago. I hate being too busy to take care of her. That will change this year. i feel like my kids when they let the rooms get out of hand. It's overwhelming to tackle the entire project so it just gets worse.

View attachment 200705
What tires and rims are you running? Did you lift/level it or is that stock height?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Just ordered some they look great

Thanks. Was on the fence about adding mud flaps or not for a while. Didn't want something "ghetto" so to say. I'm very happy with the quality of the Gatorbacks. Certainly not the cheapest, but no question that they will last a long time. Just have to get use to them now.

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
What tires and rims are you running? Did you lift/level it or is that stock height?

Thanks!

Anthem Gunners on 20", -24 offset. Falken Wildpeaks 35x12.5r20. Only lift is bilsteins at 2.8, rear 1.5" spacer, and 1.5" zone body lift. Everything is in my signature if you can see it.

TheEnder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Just ordered a orbital polisher today, that truck is gonna look better than when she was new in a few days!!

Sent from my Blue Onyx RAM 1500

TheEnder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Awesome on the buffer. Which one you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the Meguiar Dual Action Polisher. And yes, i did a little area of the paint with the green Turtle Wax can and the crappy little sponge they give with it and it made a huge difference. The paint that i didn’t “buff” with the TW is so rough that it takes off a little skin, lol.

Sent from my Blue Onyx RAM 1500

Jacob Maguire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi5.7
Ha! Good luck with it. From the looks of the tool in action it should do a nice job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk