Side Steps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
For those of you who’s 2019 came with side steps, do you know if it is part number 82213583AC that it came with for the crew cab short beds? Can anyone else chime in and tell me if this part number will fit my 2019 Laramie CC short bed? The parts guy was at a complete loss when I asked him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IowaRick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ecodeisel
For those of you who’s 2019 came with side steps, do you know if it is part number 82213583AC that it came with for the crew cab short beds? Can anyone else chime in and tell me if this part number will fit my 2019 Laramie CC short bed? The parts guy was at a complete loss when I asked him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Google the part number, came back as fitting Crew Cab with 5'7" box

Kukailimoku

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Does anyone know what brand the factory powered running boards are?
Please don't say "Mopar"; but if you do say "Mopar" then who (sub-contractor) sourced it?

My understanding is that the Ram Box, the spray-on bed-liner, the powered boards, etc are all sent out to be done, by subcontractor(s), a little bit down the road from the factory. Not the factory-proper.

The reason I ask if we can identify the origins of the powered factory running boards is I didn't get them from the factory and now I want them. BUT... to maximize compatibility and minimize the law of unintended consequences (and "Murphy"), and not have some installer do extraneous drilling of my frame, I was hoping to get "factory" powered boards as an "aftermarket" addition. Because the factory pwoered running boards are known good - third party would be unknown territory.

(2020 1500 Laramie Crew Cab Ram Box short bed (5'7") 4x4 btw...)

Jus Cruisin

Gearhead
Reaction score
Metro Detroit area after 28 years in Florida
Ram Year
2019 Limited 4X4
Engine
E-torque hemi
Does anyone know what brand the factory powered running boards are?
Please don't say "Mopar"; but if you do say "Mopar" then who (sub-contractor) sourced it?

My understanding is that the Ram Box, the spray-on bed-liner, the powered boards, etc are all sent out to be done, by subcontractor(s), a little bit down the road from the factory. Not the factory-proper.

The reason I ask if we can identify the origins of the powered factory running boards is I didn't get them from the factory and now I want them. BUT... to maximize compatibility and minimize the law of unintended consequences (and "Murphy"), and not have some installer do extraneous drilling of my frame, I was hoping to get "factory" powered boards as an "aftermarket" addition. Because the factory pwoered running boards are known good - third party would be unknown territory.

(2020 1500 Laramie Crew Cab Ram Box short bed (5'7") 4x4 btw...)
Well, now you've asked the same question on 12 different threads. You've probably got it covered....... ;)

To answer your question. I don't know.... It could be AMP but not sure.

Kukailimoku

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Well, now you've asked the same question on 12 different threads. You've probably got it covered....... ;)

To answer your question. I don't know.... It could be AMP but not sure.

Well, I was gonna only ask it on ONE steps thread, but when I searched the forums for steps and some other phrases, there were a billion different threads on steps.
How was I supposed to know which one woulda got a hit?
So I picked 12 of the most promising looking threads.

And no, no one's said yet, so if you do know, kindly spill the beans.

Other than just reading the question 12 times