Single ladies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
This ad was in my local craigslist under the free section
The ad reads, "FREE - Boyfriend - 50 years old (acts like he is 20) He sleeps all the time so you'll never even know he's around! Comes with 2 motorcycles and his dog. He will eat up all the food in the house so no need to buy a garbage disposal. not the dog, the boyfriend. Most of the time you wont know what he is talking about so no need to try and carry on a conversation with him. Just let him tell his stories and lies and he will be good. Oh and almost forgot to mention that you can talk about anything you want in front of him cause he never remembers anything. You don't ever have to try and think of what to get him on Birthdays or Christmas because he won't buy for you anyway. Some girl or guy please come and get him before I put him on the curb. BRING HELP as he is heavy. I am not able to keep him any longer due to health problems of my own. I AM SICK of HIM! Pictures upon request. God Bless You!"

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
From the beginning of this threw the end .....ROCKET

OP
OP
wermbang

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
From the TV station (yeah it's big news around here)
The woman tells KCCI.com that "this started out with one of my girlfriends posting that she needed a boyfriend on Facebook. I told her she could have mine and "YES" I was serious!! LOL...Of course the ad I posted on Craigslist was for venting. If it was only that easy to get someone to take him off my hands I would of posted the ad a LOOONG time ago! The ad made a lot of people laugh, including myself! Every time I look at him I bust out laughing! (If he only knew)"

She went on to say, "P.S. Don't worry, he won't see the ad because he had to ask what the website was for GOOGLE. He'll never figure out how to get on Craigslist or Face book! Heeeheeeheee"

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hahahahahah that is sad in so many ways but seriously hilarious lmao

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
That's to funny someone needs to shake that dudes hand for being famous in a small town

OP
OP
wermbang

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
Des Moines isn't that small

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Sounds like she is real winner too!

OP
OP
wermbang

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
Yeah so pretty there are no photos of her.

4XLGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
^ LOL

Sent from Lee's iPhone4 using Tapatalk