Skid plates and armor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stuffpower

Reaction score
Ram Year
Who’s making these now. Been trying to find good options. I have the white knuckle sliders but looking for some more to cover the botttom. It seems pretty much everything has been out of production for a while

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
it is funny that nobody has jumped on the skid plate bandwagon. Dethloff used to make a tranny skid (I have one) but he was always out of them and extremely slow getting new ones out. Seems like they are in demand so there should be a market for them.

OP
OP
S

Stuffpower

Reaction score
Ram Year
Sweet. I’ve looked at maple and they just have the replacement skid plate and replacement cross bars. Which is all good but kinda wanted more

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
White knuckle are 2500 us and they have to be shipped from California they weigh 178lbs each so shipping to Edmonton Alberta Canada would be very expensive I built mine for 700ca so I really don’t give af@@k what anyone else think Ivan jack the whole side of the truck up and change both tires at the same time

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
I get it that not everyone can build that kind of stuff but not everyone can afford to buy it either besides building stuff is fun l built my own topper lift and spare tire carrier you can hate on them to I don’t care I built it and I like it and it works

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
To buy the stuff I have built would cost me about 10.000cad since joe biden canceled the pipeline and Alberta’s economy is in the toilet I can’t afford American stuff so I build my own when I bought my truck new off the lot Alberta was booming now I make half of what I used to our prime minister is no help either his dad screwed Alberta when I was a kid now he is doing it too life goes on just not as good no parts from the USA now to expensive I’ll make my own not as nice or good but cheaper

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn