So much for my shiny new Ram...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BNeal

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yes I am...STL RAMS...hated that the owner played our city to move them back to LA...But his wife has tall the money and she owned the property they are building the new stadium on...more cash in their pockets. And I also remember watching Roman Gabriel ...yep, I'm old too!!
I'm a lifelong Rams and Cardinals fan. When the Rams came to St. Louis, I was so stoked - and then they left... oh well!

OP
OP
BNeal

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I ride too...my wife used to but now only on mine with me...she said she was done trying to battle the idiots...I have left my share of boot prints/dents in drivers doors over the years...
My helmet has a sticker that says, "Loud pipes save lives...MINE!" Amazing they can t hear those Rinehart custom pipes when I rev it high right next to them.. View attachment 243898
Yea, this will be my transportation until the Ram comes back home...

upload_2021-4-9_13-51-37.png

HDGoose

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
L6 Diesel HO
Glad you r ok. Tell the body shop don’t use Chinese after market parts... original only. You may have a fight on your hands. Also, you want NEW parts, not from the junk yard... another trick the body shops use

Body shops do as the insurance company tells them to. If not, they will be removedas an "authorized vender".

OP
OP
BNeal

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Body shops do as the insurance company tells them to. If not, they will be removedas an "authorized vender".
I just got of the phone with the body shop. They assured me they will only use OEM parts - especially given it's only a few months old.

HDGoose

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
L6 Diesel HO
I just got of the phone with the body shop. They assured me they will only use OEM parts - especially given it's only a few months old.

I had two incident with my new truck. On was my fault. The other wasn't. The body shop replaced the entire drivers side skin on the bed. And a new door. All OEM. The insurance company balked at first. But the truck had less than 7000 miles on it then. Hopeing for another 20 years between incidents.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Before all of those idiots started using cell phones.
Bikers only had to worry about tailgaters
The cure for them was to have a pocket of ball bearings or BBs.
The tailgater never saw you toss them & they can bounce just high enough

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
I ride too...my wife used to but now only on mine with me...she said she was done trying to battle the idiots...I have left my share of boot prints/dents in drivers doors over the years...
My helmet has a sticker that says, "Loud pipes save lives...MINE!" Amazing they can t hear those Rinehart custom pipes when I rev it high right next to them.. View attachment 243898
I'm right there with you brother!
I battled idiot North Jersey traffic for 40 of the 42 yrs riding on the street.

Lincoln tunnel entrance in Jersey heading to Manhattan was always fun. Pay the toll and squeeze like 20 lanes down into 2. That was a contact sport. Always had a pocket full of rusty nuts & bolts!

Livin' in NE Tennessee for 2 yrs has calmed me down. Folks here wouldn't make it up there. Too polite, lol.
Keep the shiny side up.6db0f716b2eae68ebea36956a1908af3.jpg8c076d8d8695f437923d51569af1cb7b.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
BNeal

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm right there with you brother!
I battled idiot North Jersey traffic for 40 of the 42 yrs riding on the street.

Lincoln tunnel entrance in Jersey heading to Manhattan was always fun. Pay the toll and squeeze like 20 lanes down into 2. That was a contact sport. Always had a pocket full of rusty nuts & bolts!

Livin' in NE Tennessee for 2 yrs has calmed me down. Folks here wouldn't make it up there. Too polite, lol.
Keep the shiny side up.6db0f716b2eae68ebea36956a1908af3.jpg8c076d8d8695f437923d51569af1cb7b.jpg
Wow. Nice!!

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Wow. Nice!!
Thank you.
Good shape for a 2002.
Bike belonged to a club member until he passed away. I bought it from his widow after I told her I wanted to keep it in the club. I was also short one bike since I wrecked my FXSTi.
I put the apes and the extended fwd controls on. Now it fits.

Thanks again.

grimreefer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I believe that is the F150
Every year 5th gen crew cab has been an IIHS Top Safety Pick when optioned right, with the 2019 rating a Top Safety Pick +. IIRC, the F-150 hasn't received a TSP since 2017.

Last edited:

Batt4Christ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
That really sucks. I am thankful you are ok- but man—-

Any official explanation about why that SUV was flying in slow traffic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
BNeal

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That really sucks. I am thankful you are ok- but man—-

Any official explanation about why that SUV was flying in slow traffic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
He was in the HOV lane, and to the best of my knowledge wasn't doing anything wrong. it was the lady behind me trying to escape the slow moving traffic by jumping into the HOV lane and pulled in front of him and he had no where to go... so, boom!