SOLD: 2018 8.4" UConnect UAS radio (PLEASE READ)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

umbighouse

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I'm selling this 2018 8.4" UConnect UAS radio. I bought this item recently to swap with my 2014 RA4 unit. Functional operation works fine, including Apple Carplay (haven't tested with Android Auto but it's supposed to work fine, too), and I haven't noticed any 'ghost touches' due to the delamination. However, it recently developed some screen delamination in the top corners, and I don't have the money or desire to try to replace the screen. Also, the Fakra connector on the FM antenna connection on the back is missing, but I was able to secure the connection with electrical tape and no issues. It's being priced to reflect these issues.

I'll provide the security unlock code with the radio.

I also have a other items including a Chrysler 200 media hub and wiring harness for it (from M2Mods) if you plan to do a radio swap. I also have a 2018 radio bezel with climate controls. These items are in different For Sale posts.

Radio: $500 obo

Payment via PayPal invoice. Shipping to lower 48 states: $25

IMG_7339.JPG

IMG_7341.JPG

IMG_7342.JPG

IMG_7306.JPG

IMG_7307.JPG

Last edited:

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Let's use a real sign vs. something digital embedded in the picture next time as the rules require.

Rule #6: An actual sign in the form of a sheet of paper with the date, your forum username and the forum name is required and should be shown next to the item in the picture.

Thanks.

OP
OP
umbighouse

umbighouse

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Let's use a real sign vs. something digital embedded in the picture next time as the rules require.

Rule #6: An actual sign in the form of a sheet of paper with the date, your forum username and the forum name is required and should be shown next to the item in the picture.

Thanks.
Sorry about that. I have some more items to post and will use a real sign for those.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.