SOLD / GONE - StainlessWorks Longtube headers & redline exhaust, 18x9" ION Alloy 171 Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gommer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 1500, 2018 2500
Engine
5.7 and 6.7
UPDATE: Only thing left is the exhaust and wheels. Either, or both, free to any SUPPORTING MEMBER of this forum. First come first serve, respond in this thread, please, so I'm not chasing PMs. Another side-note is that the headers are catless but at free you can surely have some high flow cats put on there and still be saving thousands over new. (I paid over $3k for this setup). Wheels also have TPMS sensors in them - they worked when they came off my truck but the tire shop seemed to think they couldn't be reprogrammed to work on another vehicle. I know nothing about that and they just re-used another set I had so they weren't trying to sell me anything but that just seems odd to me that a TPMS becomes married and can't be re-used. They are alligator brand TPMS.

Sold my 2020 Ram 1500 5.7 eTorque crew cab short bed laramie (all that info since it's probably relevant to the PCM) so time to get rid of the parts.

All of these parts were on for about 2 years and 7k miles.

-StainlessWorks Longtube headers and full Redline exhaust with 5" chrome tips - $1k local pickup in Rogers, AR only
(Side notes: It's used exhaust so the inside is dirty, some parts are still attached because they like being that way and they'll just get re-attached to go on anyway)
Exhaust came as two kits, headers and then a catback system -- so this could be split and the exhaust installed as a catback. Fits 2019+ DT model Ram 1500.
-DIABLOSPORT MODIFIED PCM ONLY 2020 5.7L - 8 SPEED ETQ 1500 - PCM-DR57ET20 - $SOLD
(Side notes: I do not know if anything special is required to use this -- this is not the factory PCM, this is what came from Diablo)
-Moe's 87mm ported throttle body - $SOLD
-Billet catch can - $SOLD
-ION Alloy 18x9 model 171 polished aluminum wheels - $300 local pickup
(There are no chunks, scratches, gashes, or whatever -- but they are not clean. If you want them to look like new wheels they just need a light polishing and you'd be there)

I've also got some 35" Cooper Discoverer STT Pro tires that you're welcome to take with the wheels -- one of them didn't wear well because I bent my lower control arm and didn't realize it. Yay for that.
Free tires are gone.

If someone wanted to do local pickup and take all of it I'd make them a very good deal on it to save having to deal with shipping and such.

Pictures:

image2.jpeg

AlloyION171_18x9.jpg

Attachments

• image0 (1).jpeg
    image0 (1).jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 55
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 52
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 85
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 82
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 81
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Gommer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 1500, 2018 2500
Engine
5.7 and 6.7
Bump for update.

RamExpress12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I will take both of them if you could drop it off at Power Equipment in Springdale. I actually work at the one in Little Rock. Let me know. Thanks!

OP
OP
G

Gommer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 1500, 2018 2500
Engine
5.7 and 6.7
These are gone pending pickup. I'll update if/when they are gone.

OP
OP
G

Gommer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 1500, 2018 2500
Engine
5.7 and 6.7
Everything is gone. Much appreciation to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.