some new stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

white4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
well as you all know im still kinda new to my ram an this forum but i like keeping ya'll posted with what i do to the truck, so since my last post where i leveled my truck on 35's an tinted my windows, i had some stuff put on that the stealership owed me since they sold the orginal truck i was gonna get, so they gave me some rain guards, step bars, and leather seats. i also got a hella good deal on a used toolbox and i installed my kenwood navi unit, i also had the bed an toolbox line-x'ed came out really good heres some pix for ya'll

mio4eg.jpg
fndz5g.jpg
and now for the leather, the seats where tan but i figured i get dark bown to match the rest of the inside ... came out awesome i think
2q2dzt1.jpg
o755is.jpg
103wnbq.jpg
and now a my kenwood navi, sorry its not on the pic i did take with it on sucked
ieota9.jpg

mr2ueo.jpg
2j3inu8.jpg
a little close up of it
eb1v75.jpg

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
everything looks great, and i think the leather seats match well

Shibito

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks great, really like the nav. Which model is the nav unit and how do you like it? I've been looking around at nav units a little.