sonnax installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
It does a soft reset, i'll pull the fuse or disconnect the battery when I get home. Not sure that will reset the tcm at the same time though or if it needs to reset the tcm instead of the pcm though.

OP
OP
T

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Had a chance to play around with it today, and after driving it for a while, the power is still there, and you can feel the shifts they'er just quicker than normal and not hitting as hard as if was right after the install. Kinda like the way my wifes Nitro shifts, the shift is there its just quick and not a firm jerk when it shifts.

I am going to drive it a bit more and see how it goes, may remove it for a bit and see if there is a difference between with and without it in the firmness and how hard it hits.

I just hate when something has such a dramatic change after its been running for a almost a week one way and then suddenly changes. Kinda gives you the "Oh **** what did I just do" feeling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davenator