Soo....I did a thing...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ScLeCo

ScLeCo

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Supercharged 426
Beautiful, beautiful car @ScLeCo

What are you thoughts on the Hellcat since you had some seat time?
That McLaren is going to be BEAST! Hold on tight! lol
Thank's. Yeah the McLaren is just stupid fast.
The Hellcat is a great cruiser. Comfortable, quick enough to be entertaining, room for the family. I love it.
The Pirelli tires it came with are garbage though.
I'm actually canceling the Whipple order though. An intake/exhaust, pulley and an e85 tune would put me at 800hp to the wheels. Which for this car is plenty, which goes to show you how great it was right out of the box performance wise.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The Hellcat is a great cruiser. Comfortable, quick enough to be entertaining, room for the family. I love it.
I'm actually canceling the Whipple order though. An intake/exhaust, pulley and an e85 tune would put me at 800hp to the wheels. Which for this car is plenty, which goes to show you how great it was right out of the box performance wise.

I/E, pulley, and some corn I think you will be very happy! Fun for the whole family LOL

let us know if we can help with some go fast parts.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awesome man.
If I got a work from home job, I would order myself one in a heartbeat!! The Hellcat Charger, not the Hellcat Redeye Charger. The Redeye is a little pricey for me, plus, I have the other beast that I want to throw money at as well. lol

Enjoy those cars man. Good stuff.