Sour....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liquidoxygen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 Diesel
I've had my truck since October and it only has 4000 km on it. It's a beautiful truck but its been in the shop for four weeks since I bought it. It has a vibration under the drivers feet that the dealership can't fix. They have done steady bearing trAnsfer case, shim kits angle adjustments and new drive shafts and the vibration is still there. At anything over 110 km and hour it feels and sounds like the drive line is gonna blow apart. I've had it and can't stand to drive it any more. I even complained to Chrysler Canada and nothing was done. Either they take it back in the morning or I go up the street to ford and trade it in for a raptor.....I'm done.....

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Have you run the truck with the stock tires and was it ever driven while it was still stock?
With 37" nittos and a lift (especially a long arm) it doesnt surprise me at all that you have a vibration at 70 mph

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
wow....ask for an even trade, sadly they do that and wont help most out :(

man n black

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Have them look at the front diff and then tie rods/ball joints. My Gen3 felt similar and was largely cured with the diff work. Turns out it wasn't installed correctly.

Good luck

Sent using XT912 M