Speaker Size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RickRoldan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What size speakers are in the 99 sport extended cab? Front 6x9 rear 5.25 or 6.5?

Mop

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The rears should be 5.25's.
The doors are easy. The rears won't be fun.

OP
OP
RickRoldan

RickRoldan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you for the info!

Mop

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can anybody recommend good 5.25" speakers?

Nice stock replacements can be Rockfords, or Kenwood.
Go to Crutchfield, and put in your truck info. It will list some good replacements.

bassdude65

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the same truck. Ordered speakers based off an audio store and they were not the correct ones. The window would hit the magnet. Are the Cructhfield ones accurate? I'd hate to order the wrong ones again.

99RoughCountryRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 litre 360 magnum v8
Go to crutchfield.com best help very knowledgeable free installation, master sheets for installation and removal procedure for the factory stereo and speakers and the new aftermarket stereo stuff they would supply any and all harnesses and adapter plate mount needed for the installation with purchase of their speakers and stereo stuff.. I would suggest the Kenwood excelon stuff the kicker cs speakers, the cerwin Vega hed series speakers, and if you really want Nice clean clear audiophile sounding equipment the Kenwood excelon stereo receiver and the infinity kappa or reference speakers and coaxial or component sets but you are gonna pay for those options trust me.