Stock rear shackles wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xtremewlr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I don't have the post count yet to put this into the Wanted section. I recently had a new leaf added to the rear spring packs to accommodate the loads that I have been carrying. I have 2" McGuaghy's drop shackles in the rear and I actually want to go to the stock shackles again but I either chucked or lost my stock shackles. So I am looking for anyone that still has their stock shackles and are willing to sell them.

Not sure if it matters but my truck is a 2004 2WD QC Hemi so the shackles should probably be from a similar truck I'm guessing. Once I have them swapped out, I'd be happy to provide the drop shackles in trade or to some needy soul. :favorites13:

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Shackles aren't that big, would they fit in a small box? I'd trade ya but my truck is my DD, so can't go without it :(

ST-8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'd be interested in your drop shackles once you find some stockers. I forgot that I'm running my stockers as well opposed the the lift shackles when I was 2/4 drop

OP
OP
xtremewlr

xtremewlr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Shackles aren't that big, would they fit in a small box? I'd trade ya but my truck is my DD, so can't go without it :(

I'm in the same boat with my truck. I'm willing to do a trade but I need the time to swap them first. Also, I'm not sure the 4x4 shackles are the same as the 2wd shackles? My truck is 2wd.

OP
OP
xtremewlr

xtremewlr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I'd be interested in your drop shackles once you find some stockers. I forgot that I'm running my stockers as well opposed the the lift shackles when I was 2/4 drop

I'll keep you in mind when I'm finally able to get them swapped out.

ST-8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've done this same trade with a member a couple yrs ago an you can deff fit it in a smaller flat rate box. They don't take up much room at all