Stuck in 4wd low. Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikevanderbruggen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I recently had trouble with my 4wd system, had the garage read it out and the told me that it was the transfer case MOTER needed replacing.
I did that tried it out yesterday but now my truck is stuck in 4wd low and won't come out of it.
(I bought a new switch to now need to try that out still) but I doubt that would fix it.

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
See if it will cycle to neutral, apply e-brake, truck in neutral, then try to cycle it. If the motor is fried you might be completely out of luck till you replace it.

OP
OP
M

Mikevanderbruggen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
See if it will cycle to neutral, apply e-brake, truck in neutral, then try to cycle it. If the motor is fried you might be completely out of luck till you replace it.

I tried this and the light keeps blinking for as long I push the button, as soon as i release it stops and still in 4low

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Unless your lucky and the connector came loose, your going to need to change the shift motor out.

OP
OP
M

Mikevanderbruggen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Unless your lucky and the connector came loose, your going to need to change the shift motor out.
check all of them, think im unlucky.
im just waiting on the dash knob may that fix it maybe.
any way thanks for the help ^^