Sudden No Spark - Help please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ffffffffff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys I need some help with a no spark issue.
I sold a 96 ram 1500 to a friend after it suddenly stopped starting with crank no spark issue and he can't figure out what it is although he's pretty just thrown all the parts at it he can so i'll list what I know and the issues before the no spark. Before there was no spark i started having a parasitic drain on the battery, then the interior light stayed on, the truck would some times stall when i drove it after leaving the battery plugged in for a couple days with out driving it. If i remember correctly there was power to the coil but no spark coming out, he replaced a bunch of parts such as the distributor cap, rotor(burnt contacts), coil (because it was swollen), wires, ground wire, cam and crank position sensors, etc (pretty much everything related to the ignition). There is no communication from the scan tool. I'm sure there's more I'm not thinking about but any help is appreciated.

TLDR- Crank, No spark
No communication to scan tool
Intermittent electrical issues before hand such as lights staying on in the interior
parasitic drain
stalling after sitting
swollen coil (replaced)
burnt contacts on dist cap (replaced)
various sensors replaced