Swedish fan here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gillinger

Reaction score
Ram Year
None yet
Engine
Hemi
Hi

After driving multiple SRT vehicles for some years I came up with the great idea to sell everything and buy myself a Mopar B Body. I searched for months and finally found the one I was looking for sitting in Florida. Flew over and bought it from a great guy and shipped it to Sweden. It's a 1969 440 Roadrunner which probably is the car I enjoy to drive the most of all cars I ever have owned.

Fast forward some years and I realise how much I love car shows but how much I *HATE* driving the Roadrunner there. 4.17 gear ratio with a 50 year old 440 without cooling is... tiring to say the least. I'm waring ear protection while sweating profusely doing 5000 rpm going 60 mph down the freeway.

That's when I realised I need a truck that can haul. More than the embarrassing 1800 lbs my Volkswagen Tiguan can haul. So I started to work with the wife. She finally gave me a thumbs up if I sell the Tiguan and here I am. You need 50 posts and 5 days of membership before posting so I'll make the introductions and start reading away.

Dream car is a Laramie or Platinum crew cab with the 6'4 bed - but other trim levels will work as well. Preferable not white but everything can be fixed with vinyl. Lifted are fine since I'm going to do that anyway. Milage preferable below 50K and I *REALLY* want a fifth gen.

That's me! If you want to sell your truck or just wanna chat about old Mopars I'm right here!

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to RamForum. Nice Roadrunner!

Joe w.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 5.2l
Welcome great looking RR. You should join FBBO it's a great site for b body mopars.

JohnnyMac

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Laramie
Engine
3.0 EcoBurner
Wow, what a beauty. That's exactly what I want to be tooling around in, in a few years... Good luck and welcome to the club.

Harley Harrold

USAF Ret. 36+ years service
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
:party36::party36::welcome::party36::party36: That is a very good looking 1969 440 Roadrunner.
IMG_0811.JPG

OP
OP
G

Gillinger

Reaction score
Ram Year
None yet
Engine
Hemi
Welcome great looking RR. You should join FBBO it's a great site for b body mopars.
I'm already there, great people and ALOT of knowledge about these old cars. Don't know how I would have done the restauration without them :)

Wow, what a beauty. That's exactly what I want to be tooling around in, in a few years... Good luck and welcome to the club.
Why wait? Just buy it and you will have things to do for the rest of your life fixing things :)

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the Forum, Great looking 1969 Roadrunner 440, do you use U Tube there's a guy named Nick that is a Muscle Mopar fanatic, his site is nicksgarage.com you're going to be in heaven.