Tailgate Assist Step

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
To GT Yankee. The video answered all my questions. Now to find one. I will try the Domore site. Thanks to all who responded. BTW, my knees are not what they used to be so I would still have to be careful using this step. I like the ideas of a ladder but would like to keep the bed free of items to make room for trash hauling, bicycles, etc. The tail gate ladder is pretty neat too but would interfere somewhat with what I do.
If you want to keep the bed free, put a couple of hooks to hold the ladder along the side rails above the wheel wells and extending back towards the tailgate. That is what i did for mine.

OP
OP
M

Mike Wenrich

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2004.5, 2023 RAM 2500 Laramie 4x4
Engine
5.9 Diesel, 6.4 Hemi
Well....I have tried Amazon, Google, etc. and finally found one company (Autoplicity) that showed the Domore step but is not in stock. Sent them an email asking if they have an expected date for them and got a reply today that said they have no expected date and unknown if they will be getting them again. Just an FYI for someone watching this thread or who might stumble on it in the future.