*TEXAS* Grapevine Lake Potluck/BBQ. August 27th. Hosted by DFWRam and DFWDakotas.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pavester

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Place: Rockledge Park
City: Grapevine, TX 76051
Time: 10am - Close (around 9pm)
Directions : click me for a map

spot.jpg

DFWrams/DFWdakotas will be having an event held at Rockledge Park at Lake Grapevine Saturday August 27th.

This will be our monthly meet for August and to rent the pavilion it will cost $15 per vehicle. DFWrams and DFWdakotas are going to split the rental fee for the pavilion which is $370 for the day. So all we need is at-least 25 people from DFWDakotas/DFWRams to pay to have it covered. Any extra money will go towards the clubs fund to hopefully be able to pay for a future show.

Rockledge Park's general admission is $5 per vehicle, but will be waived since we will be renting the pavilion. When arriving at the gate just let the attendant know that you are with the truck club and you will be able to get in.

In order to secure the pavilion for that weekend we need to pay for it in advance so you can either send it to your administrators/club leaders paypal account or pay at the event. If payment is sent through paypal please use the personal option to send money and include your screen name so I know who all has paid. The personal option doesn't charge the club.

$15 is super cheap considering we normally go out to eat and can easily spend $20 and up. So lets try and get a good showing. When signing up please put your name and what you can bring. This will be a pot luck/picnic type meet. Please look at what other members have said they will bring so we can have a variety of things. Hope to see everyone out there!

I will update the food list from the DFWDakotas/Dfwram site as well so that we don't end up with 1000 hot dogs and no buns.

I would like to have great attendance at this one, no excuses, this place is kid friendly, pet friendly, lots of shade and places to sit, lots of parking, lots of trees, we will have food and drinks contributed by the members. Similar to what we did last year, a "POTLUCK" style BBQ. Everyone brings something, and when we put you down on the roster we will have what you are bringing next to your name. So this is one of those type of things if you say your coming you better come because if you dont show up and you where bringing the plates and ****.. we are going to have to eat off the floor.... so come on!

Anyways lets start the Roster, Who can make it for sure... i don't want no maybes or whatever only say your coming if you know you can. Lets see how many we can get. I would like to get new photos for the site as a club.

I want this meet to be ******* badass! Ill Decals to give out at this meet also.

FB event page

OP
OP
pavester

pavester

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
DFWRams - Attendance CONFIRMED
DFWDakotas - Attendance CONFIRMED
Dallas Mopar Club - Attendance CONFIRMED
Cowtown Mopar Club - Attendance CONFIRMED
Toxic Motorsports - Attendance CONFIRMED
North Texas Viper Club - Attendance (Maybe)
DFWLX - Attendance CONFIRMED
Lone Star Jeep - Attendance CONFIRMED​

pics from last years meet.

img0023920100627.jpg

img0022520100627.jpg

img0022720100627.jpg

img0022820100627.jpg

OP
OP
pavester

pavester

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I'm getting ahold of all the vendors coming to the event, and putting together a raffle for some free ****.

We have 3 different vendors coming
DFW Coating
Toxic Motorsports
brandedcustoms

DFW Coating wants to powder coat some wheels for someone that wins the raffle. I'm going to get with Toxic and see what Brian can do, and the other place.

Right now I'm thinking either 5$ or 10$ raffles.

I'll keep everyone updated.

sullivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
damn, i wish this was closer or I would finally come to a meet.

OP
OP
pavester

pavester

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
damn, i wish this was closer or I would finally come to a meet.

dooo it dude, we got members coming from mount pleasant. this meet will be the biggest yearly meet we have. lots of participation compared to last year. dfw lx alone will most likely bring 45+ challengers,chargers,magnums.