Texas/Houston Fellas/ladies, help me out please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
Guys in the Houston area...if any of you have had gear/rear end work done and were pleased with the quality of work could you point me in the direction of that shop?

Going to be getting a r&p set from dave, and maybe even a LSD and want to make sure I go to a shop that can get the job done right.

Thanks so much

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I just had my gears done by 290 Drivetrain. My brother as well as another friend both had their Jeeps regeared by him and he came HIGHLY recommended. He did great on my gears and pricing seemed really fair to me. I'll warn you though, he doesn't like installing products that he doesn't sell himself. He will likely install whatever you bring to him, but he won't warranty anything unless you buy from him.

His name is Allen (281) 999-6592 or (281) 734-6837

I've never known anyone to have a single issue after one of his installs. He has people come from all across the state to have him do the work. Gears and rebuilds is all he does, so it will be done right.

S2kiHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had good luck with 4wheel parts at 1960 and kuykendahl installing 4.56 gears on my first ram. I noticed a slight whine a few weeks after the install and took it back and they fixed it no problem. You can also get 6months no interest financing from them which is nice.

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
awesome guys, thanks. exactly the info I was looming for.

Tapatalk Addict