The fun but expensive topic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

countryboy92

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
So it is becoming that time again when I need to replace my tires on my truck :( but I am not sure what kind to get and I am going to be replacing my stock rims too, leaning towards the rockstar rims just wanted to know what people think on tires and stuff.

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Personally I think the rockstars are way overplayed. Seen Them on to many trucks! But if you like em then get em. Are you looking for a street tire, all terrain, mud tire? What size ya want what you using it for haha lots of things determine

OneShot201

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Express - Mineral Gray
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As far as tires go, I love my Duratracs, way more than I ever thought I would. Quiet on the road, and awesome off it.
Can't wait for the snow to fly so I can go play in it. All around, the best AT tire out there in my opinion.

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Its funny that people say that rockstars are way over used but I dont think Ive seen any on a truck in months... and maybe like 3 members here have them. But I see fuels every day...

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Depends on which fuels. everyone has the hostages. I've seen like 60 yr old women with the rockstars hahaha just sayin

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If your looking for an AT tire, Terra Grapplers are a good option, I currently have 45k on mine and can easily get another 5-10 out of them.

As for rims, if you like the rockstars, get 'em. One of the best looking rams I have seem with them is right here on the forum.

2d0928d6.jpg

OP
OP
C

countryboy92

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
haha yeah I kind of left ya'll hanging but I am looking for tires that can be used on the street but also can be taken on some off roading but main street use.

For the rims, I have seen a lot of fords and chevys with rockstar's and from what I can see they seem to look real clean on them but still looking at rims.