This isnt an oil thread, LOL! Quick Oil question though.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
Ive had it idles for hours while off-roading at -50. At those temps its an unwritten rule, you dont shut off engines in the bush. But my trucks tuned so I have awesome oil pressure at idle !

Why you in the bush @ -50?

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was in the Canadian Navy at 18y of age. Back when the libtards weren't in charge. My Petty Officer , Mr Clark ( best mentor I ever had ! ) would check my coffee in the morning and literally say to me " Take it easy with those double shots! its 5 am " ... lol... Gotta love good old Newfoundlanders :head3:

I started on 151 proof Lambs and grew my pallet from there... :anitoof: And I was in charge of the Bar on the ship for a while as well at 19 :crazy:. Those stories are best kept for camp fires with friends... lol.

And you havent lived until you drank field made liquor on deployment :favorites37: Guys that been in Jail also know the taste:favorites13:

Last edited:

ramffml

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I was in the Canadian Navy at 18y of age. Back when the libtards weren't in charge. My Petty Officer , Mr Clark ( best mentor I ever had ! ) would check my coffee in the morning and literally say to me " Take it easy with those double shots! its 5 am " ... lol... Gotta love good old Newfoundlanders :head3:

I started on 151 proof Lambs and grew my pallet from there... :anitoof: And I was in charge of the Bar on the ship for a while as well at 19 :crazy:. Those stories are best kept for camp fires with friends... lol.

Why do you hate your liver so much, and how fit did you get from pulling that row boat all over Alberta? :cheers:

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
I don't have many memories of the Philly Yard. What a tortuous existence that was.

ramffml

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I only did 3 years in the NAVY, Never really became part of the team if you know what im sayin. :supergay:

That flag could apply to the navy or yourself the way that sentence is written. Not that it matters, but just saying that I'm not 100% sure I know what you're sayin. :)

I'm just impressed we even have a navy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat