those with clazzio seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Am3gross

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
i was wandering which set you guys ordered. i have the center console and the 60/40 seat in the rear. here is what i was going to order..

Dodge

Ram Crew Cab Front Buckets or 40/20/40 Rear 60/40 With Armrest [7042]

i just want to get a warm and fuzzy that i am ordering the right thing. i sent an email to clazzio and i have not received a response from them as of yet. don't know if that is a good sign or not.

so those with the clazzios, make me feel good and tell me i ordered the right thing!

thanks!

OP
OP
A

Am3gross

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
i should mention that where it says "40/20/40 Rear 60/40 With Armrest" is where i am confused.

bigolayne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That means 40/20/40 front and the 60/40 rear with an armrest.
I ordered from them and my order was on point.

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
Ordered a set yesterday for a RCSB. Was told the middle seat will be covered but the armrest part is not. Kinda sad about that. They got those black towel lid covers I think on amazon.

OP
OP
A

Am3gross

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
Ordered a set yesterday for a RCSB. Was told the middle seat will be covered but the armrest part is not. Kinda sad about that. They got those black towel lid covers I think on amazon.

i ordered mine yesterday as well, got a nice little military discount.

you have the cup holders up front?

OP
OP
A

Am3gross

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
my clazzios will be here on the 2nd, super excited. cant wait to install them.

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
I put mine on today with little trouble. I do have the cup holders and that is where they fail. I think I read that someone took the cup holder and plastic off and fit the clazzio under it. I'll have to find that post. Otherwise, pretty decent stuff for the price. Smells like paint though.

spiG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Im undecided on weather to go with Clazzio or Katzkin. I like Katzkin cause your take off the old cloth seating and put the new leather on but it much more labor intensive but to me looks cleaner as far as being nice and tight. Clazzio is cheaper and goes over the existing cloth seating so if you were to get rid of the vehicle you could take them off and sell or put them on a newer vehicle ...

after my 7 month old projectile vomited on my back seat and now a nice stain is there I need to decide cause I'm sick of looking at it!

Last edited:

Malibuz0r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I recommend Clazzio. It's cheaper, you get to keep the cloth on your seats and in my case, the covers were pretty tight. They aren't loose or saggy at all.

OP
OP
A

Am3gross

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
when i get mine i will be sure to update this thread with pictures, i plan to put them on as soon as i get them so we will see

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
FYI, the box says made in China. If you email them at least twice, they will offer a coupon. 2015 RCSB express. They are not very snug against my seatback and I don't like the center console lid cover and three drink cover. Otherwise, they are great.

OP
OP
A

Am3gross

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
yeah, i emailed them and got a code, they gave me 60 bucks off, so my total was 439.. i dont have the cup holders so i am sure i will be happy with them. we will see, i am also going to do the back seat mod at the same time. knock out 2 birds with one stone

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
What is this back seat mod you speak of?

spiG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
I believe he is talking about adding spacers to the rear seat front mounting points so that you can fold down the back seat.

OP
OP
A

Am3gross

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
well clazzios came in yesterday afternoon, got the front seats done yesterday and the backs done today...the back seats were way more intense then i thought it would be... but it is done and i like the way it looks. i will snap a few pictures here in a few.. have to let the feeling come back to my fingers..

jaycabral27

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would like to get them for my truck but I hear the Center console armrest is a pain to get right

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
A

Am3gross

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
they did not send me a piece to do the center console arm rest? i wander if i am missing something....

spiG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
well clazzios came in yesterday afternoon, got the front seats done yesterday and the backs done today...the back seats were way more intense then i thought it would be... but it is done and i like the way it looks. i will snap a few pictures here in a few.. have to let the feeling come back to my fingers..

Where are the pics!?!